2022 to 2024
Sandy is new to the Region 17 Management team but has been an active member of Sweet Adelines for many years. She has been active in both chorus (Buffalo Gateway) management teams and on the RMT in Region 16 for many years before her chorus moved to our region.
- Facilitates the meetings of the Regional Management Team.
- Coordinates the agenda for Regional Management Team meetings with input from other team members.
- Reviews and approves all chapter standing rules.
- Reviews regional standing rules and job descriptions, and makes recommendations for necessary revisions.
- Maintains the region’s long-range plan document.
- Maintains the regional calendar.
- Develops a support staff to assist in the implementation of her responsibilities such as chapter standing rules review and regional calendar.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.