Great Lakes Harmony Region #17 - COVID PROTOCOLS LIFTED
The well-being of Sweet Adelines members and attendees is a top priority as we have begun returning to in-person events. While it's impossible to eliminate all risks related to COVID-19, it is important to be aware of the possibilities of transmissions.
As of March 1, 2023, Great Lakes Harmony Region 17 is lifting all protocols regarding to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, please be aware of the following guidances to help prevent and spread infections:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when in public settings or around others if you desire
- Maintain at least six feet distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.