2022 to 2024
Allison has been an active member of Sweet Adelines for many years and is a dual member of Greater Harmony Chorus (Reg 17) and City of Lakes Chorus (Region 6). She has been active in both chorus in various leadership roles and has been an avid quartet singer.
- Represents the interests of chapter management and membership on the Regional Management Team.
- Communicates president/team leader and chapter needs and issues to the Regional Management Team.
- Provides and facilitates a forum for presidents/team coordinators at regional events.
- Instills in the members of her region an awareness of their relationship to the organization, to the region, and to other choruses.
- Develops a plan, in conjunction with the Education Coordinator, to teach chapters in revitalization ways to attract new members and retain existing ones. Assists these chapters with growth and retention programs.
- Plans and implements programs in the areas of membership growth and retention.
- Works in coordination with Marketing Coordinator on membership growth and retention plans.
- Visits and maintains regular contact with chartered and prospective chapters to promote membership growth and retention programs.
- Provides advice and assistance to chapter Membership Chairs and serves as a resource to chapters with membership questions.
- Guides prospective chapters through the Steps To Chartering program.
- Develops support staff to assist in planning and implementing programs such as:
- Steps To Chartering
- Membership recruitment
- Member retention
- Chapters in revitalization
- Appoints a Chapter-at-Large Coordinator to ensure CAL members’ awareness of and inclusion in regional events, programs and publications, as well as any administrative or financial matters that affect them.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist with the implementation of responsibilities.