2023 to 2025
The love of singing brought Stephanie to Sweet Adelines in 2014, and she has been an active member of the Greater Cleveland Chorus ever since. She is the current Marketing Director for the Greater Cleveland Chorus, serving also as a member of the Board of Directors and Music Team, and as a Lead Section Leader. Stephanie took her first Great Lakes Harmony Region 17 position in 2019 as the Public Relations Chair for the 2019 Viva Acappella Regional Competition.
- Develops and provides marketing and public relations programs that promote chapter and regional events, and membership growth and retention.
- Plans and implements marketing and public relations programs to increase membership growth and retention.
- Designs and implements plans to market events and products.
- Works in coordination with the Membership Coordinator on membership growth and retention plans.
- Works in coordination with the Events and Education Coordinators on marketing events.
- Maintain the region’s social media presence — Facebook, Twitter, etc., to keep your members informed and to attract new members.
- Works in coordination with the Communications Coordinator on website and database design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Maintains database of media contacts.
- Writes and distributes press releases and produces media kits.
- Invites media to regional events and serves as onsite media contact.
- Initiates media opportunities including on-air interviews and feature stories.
- Maintains database of advertising contacts.
- Designs, negotiates, and buys advertising in local media.
- Sell advertisements in regional publications.
- Collaborates with other members of the team to encourage and support membership growth and retention.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successors
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist in the implementation of her responsibilities.
- Provides advice and training to chapter Marketing/PR Chairs and serves as a resource to chapters with marketing questions.