JoAnn has been a member of SAI since 1992, past member of Maple Mountain Chorus and Scioto Valley Chorus (region 4) and currently a member of Greater Cleveland Chorus serving as a Certified Assistant Director. JoAnn also serves as a member of the Music Team and Tenor Section Leader. JoAnn is a past Region 17 Quartet Champion tenor with TGIF Quartet and past Region 17 Education Coordinator and Director of Education (during the pilot program) and most recently Events Coordinator with Region 17.
- Develops, coordinates, and monitors regional educational programs in conjunction with other coordinators.
- Plans curriculum for educational events such as seminars and workshops.
- Works in coordination with Events and Marketing Coordinators on marketing events.
- Coordinates regional faculty visits to choruses.
- Maintains five-year education plan document.
- Implements the chapter revitalization plan for maintaining the integrity of the musical product and administrative process as outlined in the RMT Handbook.
- Approves chapters and prospective chapters for public performance.
- Auditions chapter-at-large quartets for public performance.
- Develops faculty or staff to assist in implementing regional educational programs.
- Appoints an Arrangers Coordinator who administers the program that offers training for aspiring arrangers within the region.
- Appoints a YWIH Coordinator to educate and inform the musical leaders in each chorus about the YWIH program.
- Appoints a DCP Coordinator who administers the program within the region.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to her successor.
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist with the implementation of responsibilities as needed.
Jean Flinn, Arrangers & ACP Coordinator
Sally Doverspike, DCP Coordinator
Betsy Fowler, PVI Coordinator
Amy Ringley, Quartet Coordinator
Pam Calveric, Quartet Coaching Coordinator for Harmony Weekends
Emily Oppenhuizen, YWIH Coordinator