Deb has been a member of Sweet Adelines since 1994 and has been active in the organization both musically and administratively. Returning to her position as Team Coordinator, she has been the Regional Administrative Director for the past two years while Region 17 conducted the Regional Governance Pilot Program and has served on the Region 17 Convention Committee for the last 24 years. She has been a member of the award-winning Greater Cleveland Chorus for 25 years and spent 9 years as a dual member of the Scioto Valley Chorus, Region 4. Deb remains active on the International level just finishing up with the Visioning Retreat Task Force and working now with the Chorus Growth Incentive Program Task Force.
- Facilitates the meetings of the Regional Management Team.
- Coordinates the agenda for Regional Management Team meetings with input from other team members.
- Reviews and approves all chapter standing rules.
- Reviews regional standing rules and job descriptions, and makes recommendations for necessary revisions.
- Maintains the region’s long-range plan document.
- Maintains the regional calendar.
- Develops a support staff to assist in the implementation of her responsibilities such as chapter standing rules review and regional calendar.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.