- Facilitate on-site event management to ensure successful implementation of regional education events, including contracted arrangements for function space, sleeping rooms, catering services, equipment needs and any special event needs
- Coordinate on-site arrangements for all regional education events and meetings including regional competitions
- Communicate with Facility Event Coordinator to review venue contract and determine the venue staff person and contact information with whom you will communicate on-site
- Oversees registration for all regional events
- Contact venue staff to introduce yourself as the On-Site Event Coordinator and reconfirm contracted services as outlined in the final contract.
- Coordinate activities with other regional education and administrative staff as appropriate
- Prepare housing and registration information and registration form for distribution to Chorus Presidents/Team Leaders and/or specialized training groups with in input from Education Coordinator and/or appropriate In-Region Faculty
- Act as registrar for regional education events
- Provide on-site registration check-in area and staff
- Confirm on-site any negotiated services on arrival at event, including catering needs and all BEO’s.
- Appoint monitors for classrooms
- Confirm hotel master bill in collaboration with Finance Coordinator and Facility Coordinator
- Appoint additional staff as needed
- Meet with other members of the Regional Management Team as requested
- Works in coordination with the Education and Communication Coordinators on educational events
- Works in coordination with the Chair of Regional Convention (CRC) and Convention Coordinator as defined in the Guidelines for Regional Convention and as adjusted by CRC and Convention Committee