- Sound Category elements of areas of instant lock/ring, accuracy and intonation.
- Vocal Production, consistency of placement and vocal space throughout the vocal range.
- Expression Category elements including lyrical phrasing as well as technical elements (vowel production, singable consonants/use of diphthongs.
- Visual Communication Category, focusing on authentic performance, characterization, musical energy and unity across the performers.
- Managing fears and stage nerves, inviting a healthy sense of confidence and connection to the audience.
Background info and experience:
- 29-year member of Sweet Adelines, International
- Associate Director: Greater Harmony Chorus
- Visual Team Leader: Greater Harmony Chorus
- Lead Section Leader
- Regional Champion Quartet Singer (Lead), Surefire and Daybreak Quartet
- Had the pleasure of coaching multiple quartets and choruses over the years, and look forward to supporting others, in any way I can be of help.
Coaching: Chorus, quartet, and PVIs
Email: [email protected]
For more details, click HERE