2020 to 2022
- Represents the interests of chapter management and membership on the Regional Management Team.
- Communicates president/team leader and chapter needs and issues to the Regional Management Team.
- Provides and facilitates a forum for presidents/team coordinators at regional events.
- Instills in the members of her region an awareness of their relationship to the organization, to the region, and to other choruses.
- Develops a plan, in conjunction with the Education Coordinator, to teach chapters in revitalization ways to attract new members and retain existing ones. Assists these chapters with growth and retention programs.
- Plans and implements programs in the areas of membership growth and retention.
- Works in coordination with Marketing Coordinator on membership growth and retention plans.
- Visits and maintains regular contact with chartered and prospective chapters to promote membership growth and retention programs.
- Provides advice and assistance to chapter Membership Chairs and serves as a resource to chapters with membership questions.
- Guides prospective chapters through the Steps To Chartering program.
- Develops support staff to assist in planning and implementing programs such as:
- Steps To Chartering
- Membership recruitment
- Member retention
- Chapters in revitalization
- Appoints a Chapter-at-Large Coordinator to ensure CAL members’ awareness of and inclusion in regional events, programs and publications, as well as any administrative or financial matters that affect them.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist with the implementation of responsibilities.