Lynne is a 36-year member of Sweet Adelines and is currently the director of Battle Creek Chorus. She has served as regional faculty in both Region 17 and Region 2 for many years, involved with YWIH chorus, quartet education, and strategic planning facilitator and is an active quartet singer.
- Develops, coordinates, and monitors regional educational programs in conjunction with other coordinators.
- Plans curriculum for educational events such as seminars and workshops.
- Works in coordination with Events and Marketing Coordinators on marketing events.
- Coordinates regional faculty visits to choruses.
- Maintains five-year education plan document.
- Implements the chapter revitalization plan for maintaining the integrity of the musical product and administrative process as outlined in the RMT Handbook.
- Approves chapters and prospective chapters for public performance.
- Auditions chapter-at-large quartets for public performance.
- Develops faculty or staff to assist in implementing regional educational programs.
- Appoints an Arrangers Coordinator who administers the program that offers training for aspiring arrangers within the region.
- Appoints a YWIH Coordinator to educate and inform the musical leaders in each chorus about the YWIH program.
- Appoints a DCP Coordinator who administers the program within the region.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to her successor.
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist with the implementation of responsibilities as needed.
Jean Flinn, Arrangers & ACP Coordinator
Sally Doverspike, DCP Coordinator
Betsy Fowler, PVI Coordinator
Amy Ringley, Quartet Coordinator
Pam Calveric, Quartet Coaching Coordinator for Harmony Weekends
Emily Oppenhuizen, YWIH Coordinator