This event has been canceled. Watch for future events for directors.
Sharon is a Sweet Adeline singer, section leader, administrator in many positions both in chapter and Region 8, assistant director, director of 5 choruses, coach, certified music judge, certified sound judge, Music Category Specialist, past Sound Category Specialist, past International Secretary, International Board member for 13 years, International Chorus Champion Director—High Country Chapter 1987, chair Bursting with Song Songwriting contest, member Leadership Task Force, LifeTime Achievement Award Winner—and always a baritone!
Directing Your Chorus, Doing What’s Necessary and Doing It Well
- Ready, Willing and Able - role, responsibilities, practices and skills for assistants
- Introducing and teaching a new regional song: One Song at a Time Written and Arranged by Joe Liles
- Our Responsibility to the Vocal Growth of our Choruses
- Principles of vocal instruction; how to give a PVI
- Do You Hear what I Hear? Analytical Listening
- Voice Identification/Riser Placement Principles
Saturday - Front Line Director Dinner/Discussion with Sharon (separate cost tbd)
Open to front-line and assistant directors in Region 17. Directors and assistant directors in other regions are also welcome. Registration includes a luncheon on Saturday.
Early-bird Pricing through April 1: $50 for Region 17 Directors/Assistant Directors
Regular/Out-of-Region Pricing: $75
Click here for the group rate: http://group.homewood-suites.com/sweetadelinesgreatlakesharmony17
- Reservations must be made by 5/12/2020 to receive our contracted rate
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Suite-style rooms. $113 per night.