Sue has been Region 17's communications coordinator since 2014. She has been a member of the Sounds of Pittsburgh Chorus since 2008 and is currently a certified assistant director, member of the music team and baritone section leader. In the chorus, Sue has experience as a board member, marketing committee chair, online marketing and web chair and YWIH committee chair. She has run her own web consulting business since 1999.
- Receives communications from the international organization and disperses to the region.
- Maintains internal communication channels among the region, chapters, and individual members.
- Develops and maintains the regional leadership database.
- Is responsible for regional website and database design, implementation, and maintenance, with input from the Marketing Coordinator.
- Maintains a complete record of regional meetings and activities.
- Is responsible for recording and preparing minutes of all meetings of the Regional Management Team.
- Distributes copies to members of the team, regional chapters, and the Corporate Secretary at international headquarters.
- In consultation with the RMT, prepares and submits year-end State of the Region Report to the Corporate Secretary at international headquarters by established deadline.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Appoints staff to assist in the implementation of responsibilities.
- Trains her successor.
Kathy Fazekas, RMT Secretary (associate RMT position)